EDERTIX E-91 Deligh Emotion 9″ Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset EDERTIX E-91 Deligh Emotion 9″?
- If you decided to perform Hard Reset operation on your EDERTIX E-91 Deligh Emotion 9″, you have to turn it off, firstly, by holding down Power Key for a few seconds.
- Wait for your tablet to completely shutdown, and after that you should hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- From the following menu, using Volume Keys to navigate and Power Key to select, you have to select option “wipe data/factory reset“.
- Next you should confirm this operation by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm whole operation.
- Wait till data wipes completely, and after that you should select option “reboot system now” in order to restart your tablet.
- Your EDERTIX E-91 Deligh Emotion 9″ will be restarted within a few minutes after that, and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.