EDERTIX E-93 Desire 9″ Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset EDERTIX E-93 Desire 9″?
- For this operation, you should turn your EDERTIX E-93 Desire 9″ off, by holding down Power Key for a couple of seconds.
- Once your device is completely off, you should proceed to the Recovery Mode by holding down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- When you see Android robot appeared on screen, you have to hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once to proceed.
- In Recovery Mode, you should select option “wipe data/factory reset“, use Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- Next you should confirm this opeation by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data”.
- Data wipe will be done in a few seconds after that, and you should select option “reboot system now” after that to exit Recovery Mode.
- Your EDERTIX E-93 Desire 9″ will be restarted in about a minute after that, and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.