EL 6P Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset EL 6P?
- In the beginning, you need to turn your device off. To do that press and hold the Power button, then tap the Power Off option on the screen.
- Then press and hold the Power button + Volume Down button together.
- When the EL logo appears on the screen, release both buttons.
- Now you should see the Recovery Menu on the screen. Use the Volume Up and Down buttons to move through the menu and the Power button to confirm the selections.
- Afterward, scroll down to Wipe data/Factory data reset and press the Power button to confirm.
- Next, scroll down to Yes and press the Power button to confirm.
- Wait a couple of seconds for the process to complete. Then select the Reboot system now and press the Power button to continue.
- Perfect work!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.