ELEPHONE G3 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset ELEPHONE G3?
- Hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn off the device.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- Release all buttons when you see a change on the screen.
- If the Android Robot picture appears click Volume Up and Power keys.
- In this mode use Volume keys to select “wipe data/factory reset” and press the Power button to accept it.
- After that choose “yes” and click the Power key once.
- At the end select “reboot system now” with the Power button once.
- Well done!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.