ELEPHONE P4000 MT6592 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset ELEPHONE P4000 MT6592?
- At the very beginning switch off the ELEPHONE P4000 MT6592 by using Power key.
- When device is turned off, hold Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds to enter Boot Mode.
- When you entered Boot Mode, select the option Recovery Mode by using Volume Up to operate and Volume Down to confirm.
- After that you’ll see Android Logo and message saying “No connection”, to continue hold Power button and tap Volume Up once.
- In the following menu select “wipe data/factory reset”, using Volume buttons to operate and Power button to confirm.
- Then select “Yes — delete all user data” and wait for data wipe to complet.
- When wipe completed, just tap Power Button once again to select “reboot system now”, your device will be restarted, this will take a few minutes.
- Well done! The factory reset is done. Now you can activate your without password.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.