ELEPHONE PX Pro Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset ELEPHONE PX Pro?
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all buttons if you see a change on the screen.
- If the Android Robot picture shows up click Volume Up + Power key.
- Now use Volume keys to select wipe data/factory reset and confirm with the Power button.
- After that choose yes from the menu and click the Power key.
- At the end select reboot system now by using the Power button.
- Great! The hard reset operation will be finished for a short while.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.