ELEPHONE Soldier Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset ELEPHONE Soldier?
- In order to perform this operation on your ELEPHONE Soldier, you should hold down Power Key for a few moments to turn it off first.
- After your device turns off, proceed by holding down combiantion Power Key + Volume Up for about a few seconds, release both keys when ELEPHONE logo appears on screen.
- When you see Android robot on screen, you should hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once to proceed with operation.
- From the appeared menu, you should select option “wipe data/factory reset“, use Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- Next select option “Yes” to confirm this operation.
- After data wipe completes, you should select option “reboot system now” in order to restart your smartphone.
- In a few minutes after that your ELEPHONE Soldier will be restarted and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.