ELEPHONE U2 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset ELEPHONE U2?
- Firstly, switch off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a short while.
- When you see the change on the screen let go of all buttons.
- If the Android Robot image appears click Volume Up and Power key.
- Now select “wipe data/factory reset”. Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- In this mode choose “yes” and click the Power button once.
- Finally select “reboot system now” with the Power key.
- Well done!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.