ELEPHONE U3H Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset ELEPHONE U3H?
- At first switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Release all keys when you see a change on the screen.
- If the Android Robot image appears press Volume Up + Power button.
- In this mode choose wipe data/factory reset by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Now select yes from the menu and press the Power button.
- Finally choose reboot system now with the Power key.
- Good job! You are performed hard reset operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.