ENERGIZER Hardcase H602S Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset ENERGIZER Hardcase H602S?
- At the very beginning press the Power button for a few seconds to switch off your ENERGIZER Hardcase H602S.
- Then push and hold Volume Up + Power key for a short while.
- Let go of all held buttons when the Android Robot image appears.
- To open Recovery Mode click Volume Up + Power button together.
- After that go to Wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Now select Factory data reset by using the same buttons.
- At last, you should choose Reboot system now with the Power key.
- Excellent job! All your data was removed during the whole operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.