ENERGIZER Power Max P551S Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset ENERGIZER Power Max P551S?
- In the first step turn off the mobile by using the Power key.
- Secondly, hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When the Android Robot image pops up let go of the Power key.
- Click Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now use Volume buttons to select “wipe data/factory reset” and press the Power key.
- After that choose “yes” from the menu and press the Power button once.
- At the end select “reboot system now” with the Power key.
- Good job! During this process all your data will be removed.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.