ENERGIZER Power Max P8100S Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset ENERGIZER Power Max P8100S?
- In the first step switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then push Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Release all buttons if the Android Robot image pops up.
- Now press Volume Up + Power key to open Recovery Mode.
- After that select “wipe data/factory reset“. Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- In this mode choose “yes” from the menu and click the Power button once.
- At the end select “reboot system now” by using the Power key.
- Good job! All your data was removed during the whole operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.