ENERGIZER Ultimate U650S Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset ENERGIZER Ultimate U650S?
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When the Android Robot pops up let go of all keys.
- Then you can click Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- From the menu select “yes” and press the Power key once.
- Finally choose “reboot system now” with the Power button.
- Perfect! The hard reset operation will be completed for a couple of seconds.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.