ENERGY Phone Neo Lite Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset ENERGY Phone Neo Lite?
- Firstly, switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Now hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all buttons if Boot Mode appears.
- Use Volume Up to select “Recovery” and confirm with Volume Down.
- When the Recovery Mode shows up click Volume Up and Power key.
- In this mode use Volume keys to choose “wipe data/factory reset” and confirm with the Power button.
- Now select “yes” and press the Power key.
- Finally choose “reboot system now” with the Power button.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.