EPIK ONE Hada Turbo Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset EPIK ONE Hada Turbo?
- To perform Hard Reset on your EPIK ONE Hada Turbo, you have to turn it off, by holding Power Key for a few seconds.
- After your device turns off, proceed to the Boot Mode by holding combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- In Boot Mode, you should select option Recovery Mode, use Volume Up to navigate to it and Volume Down to select it.
- When Android icon is displyed on screen, hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once to proceed.
- Next you have to select option “wipe data/factory reset“, using Volume Keys to navigate and Power Key to select.
- Select option “Yes” to confirm this operation.
- Wait for a few seconds for data to wipe, and then select option “reboot system now” to exit Recovery Mode.
- After that, your EPIK ONE Hada Turbo will be restarted in a minute or so and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.