EPIK ONE Omega Lite Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset EPIK ONE Omega Lite?
- If you wish to perform Hard Reset on your EPIK ONE Omega Lite you have to turn it off, by holding Power Key for a few seconds.
- When it’s completely off, proceed to the Boot Mode by holding combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- In Boot Mode, you should select option Recovery Mode, use Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to select.
- After Android robot appears on screen, press Volume Up once while holding Power Key to proceed to Recovery Mode.
- Next you have to select option “wipe data/factory reset“, using Volume Keys to navigate through and Power Key to select options.
- Next confirm this operation by selecting “Yes”.
- In a couple of seconds data wipe will be completed, and after that you have to select option “reboot system now” to exit Recovery Mode.
- Your EPIK ONE Omega Lite will be restarted in a few minutes and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.