EPIK ONE Titan II Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset EPIK ONE Titan II?
- Start by pressing the Power button for a few seconds to switch off your phone.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power key to enter Boot Mode.
- Now use Volume Up to navigate to option Recovery Mode and Volume Down to select it.
- When you see Android Robot image click Volume Up and Power button together.
- After that choose Wipe data/factory reset by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to select it.
- Nextly, select Yes with the Power button.
- At last, choose Reboot system now.
- Great! You are performed hard reset operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.