ETEN P300 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset ETEN P300?
- Switch off the cell phone.
- Now press and hold Power button + Reset button.
* To press the Reset button use the stylus.
- After a few seconds release all buttons in the same time.
- Next you will see instructions on your screen. Please follow this instructions.
- If you see this information: “Erase all data and load default?”.
- Press the left Soft key to confirm previous operation.
- Next information to confirm is: “Delete registry only”.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.