EVERCOSS B75A Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset EVERCOSS B75A?
- Press and keep Power button until the EVERCOSS B75A completely light off.
- Then, hold down Power + Volume Up keys. Let go Power key, when EVERCOSS logo will be on the screen.
- From the appearing Recovery mode, by the Volume rocker for navigating and Power key for select, choose “wipe data/factory reset” function.
- Now, select “yes” position to confirm the process.
- When wiping operation complete, select “reboot system now” to turn on the smartphone.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.