EVERCOSS Winner Y Selfie Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset EVERCOSS Winner Y Selfie?
- In order to perform Hard Reset on your EVERCOSS Winner Y Selfie, you should turn it off, by holding Power Key for a few seconds.
- Wait for it to turn off, and then press and hold combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to enter Recovery Mode.
- In Recovery Mode, you have to select option “wipe data/factory reset“, use Volume Keys to scroll down to it and Power Key to select it.
- Next confirm this operation by selecting “Yes — delete all user data”.
- Wait for data wipe to complete, and then select option “reboot system now” to exit Recovery Mode.
- After that, your EVERCOSS Winner Y Selfie will be restarted in a few minutes and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.