EVERCOSS Winner Z Extra Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset EVERCOSS Winner Z Extra?
- Press and keep Power key until the EVERCOSS Winner Z Extra completely shuts off.
- Then, hold down together Volume Up and Power keys. Release Power, when EVERCOSS logo appears.
- From the Recovery mode you will need to choose “wipe data/factory reset“. Use for it Volume rocker for navigating and Power key for select.
- Confirm operation by the “yes” position.
- Finally, you will need to use “reboot system now“. Smartphone will turn on.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.