EVERCOSS Xtream 2 Plus Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset EVERCOSS Xtream 2 Plus?
- At the very beginning turn off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- In the second step push Volume Down and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release Volume Down if the Android Robot image pops up.
- Click Volume Up to open Recovery Mode.
- Now choose wipe data/factory reset by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Then select yes from the menu and press the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode shows up choose reboot system now by using the Power button.
- Great! All your data was deleted during the whole operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.