EVERTEK EverStar S Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset EVERTEK EverStar S?
- If you want to perform the Hard Reset operation, press and hold the Power button for a while to select the Power off option on your screen.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Up key together with the Power key until you can see the Boot Mode.
- To navigate inside the Mode, use the Volume Up key to scroll and the Volume Down button to choose the Recovery Mode option.
- In order to skip the Android image, just tap on the Power button and both Volume keys simultaneously.
- To select the Wipe data/factory reset option, use the Volume buttons to scroll and the Power button to choose.
- To confirm your choice, tap on the Yes — delete all user data option.
- To exit, tap on the Reboot system now option.
- Well done! Now you know how to perform the Hard Reset operation on your EVERTEK EverStar S.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.