EVOLIO Quattro 7.85″ HD 3G Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset EVOLIO Quattro 7.85″ HD 3G?
- For the first thing, you have to turn your EVOLIO Quattro 7.85″ HD 3G off, so hold down Power Key for a couple of seconds in order to do that.
- Wait till your device turns off completely, and after that you have to hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- In the following menu, you have to select option “wipe data/factory reset“, using Volume Keys to navigate and Power Key to select.
- Next you have to confirm this operation by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data”.
- Data will be wiped after a few seconds, and you should select option “reboot system now” after that to restart your device.
- Your EVOLIO Quattro 7.85″ HD 3G will be restarted as usual and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.