EVOLVEO StrongPhone Q9 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset EVOLVEO StrongPhone Q9?
- Firstly, switch off the mobile by holding the Power button for a short while.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When the EVOLVEO logo pops up let go of all buttons.
- In this mode choose “wipe data/factory reset”. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that select “yes” from the menu and click the Power button once.
- Finally choose “reboot system now” with the Power key.
- Success! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few moments.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.