EXPLAY Phantom Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset EXPLAY Phantom?
- First, you should switch off your device by holding down the Power key for about 5-10 seconds.
- Then hold down the Power key and Volume Up button simultaneously, you can release all buttons when you see the Android logo icon.
- Now the Recovery mode menu should appears, scroll down to “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons and accept the operation by pushing Power key.
- Afterwards go down and push “Yes”.
- When the menu will appear again, you should choose “reboot system now” to end the operation.
- Good job! Now your phone is unlocked and has no data on it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.