FERO A5001 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset FERO A5001?
- In order to perform Hard Reset on your FERO A5001, you have to turn it off, by holding Power Key for a couple of seconds.
- When it’s completely turned off, you have to hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 10 seconds to proceed to the Recovery Mode.
- In Recovery Mode, using Volume Keys, you have to navigate to option “wipe data/factory reset“, and then select it by pressing Power Key.
- Next you have to confirm this operation by selecting “Yes”.
- Data wipe could take for a few seconds, and then you should select option “reboot system now“.
- Your FERO A5001 will be restarted in a minute or so and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.