FERO Royale X2 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset FERO Royale X2?
- At first switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step push Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button when you see a change on the screen.
- Let go of Volume Up when you see Recovery Mode.
- Now use Volume buttons to choose “wipe data/factory reset” and confirm with the Power key.
- After that select “yes” and press the Power button.
- At the end choose “reboot system now” by using the Power key.
- Great! All your data will be removed during the whole operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.