FERO Supreme T5 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset FERO Supreme T5?
- Push and keep Power button until the smartphone turns off.
- Now, time to hold down Volume Up + Power keys. Let go Power when FERO logo pops up.
- Then, from the Recovery mode, select “wipe data/factory reset” position. Use for it Volume rocker for navigating and Power button for choose.
- You need to confirm the process with “yes — delete all user data” function.
- Well done, let’s restart, into the normal mode, FERO Supreme T5. Use for it “reboot system now“.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.