FIGO Atrium 5.5 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset FIGO Atrium 5.5?
- If you want to perform the Factory Reset operation on your phone, press and hold the Power button for a while and then select the Power off option.
- Next, press and hold the Power button together with the Volume Down button until you see the Factory Mode on your screen.
- Using the Volume Down button to navigate and the Power button to choose, go to the Clear eMMC option.
- At this point, just wait until your phone restarts.
- Well done! Now you know how to properly perform the Hard Reset operation on your FIGO Atrium 5.5.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.