FINEPOWER C1 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset FINEPOWER C1?
- Firstly you have to turn off your mobile phone by pressing the Power button.
- Then you should press and hold the Volume Down key, and at the same time press and hold the Power button.
- Wait for the screen with the recovery menu.
- After that select “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Then choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm.
- Well done! Now your internal storage is completely clear!
- When the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now”.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.