FINEPOWER C6 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset FINEPOWER C6?
- At first switch off the tablet by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Down and Power buttons for a short while.
- Release all keys when the Android Robot image pops up.
- Press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode select “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that choose “yes” from the menu and press the Power key once.
- At the end select “reboot system now” with the Power button.
- Well done! All your data like passwords, photos, etc. was cleared so don’t forget to secure your smartphone.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.