FINEPOWER E3 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset FINEPOWER E3?
- Firstly, swith off the tablet by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step press and hold Volume Down and Power button until you see Android Robot logo.
- Then click Volume Up and Power key to enter Recovery Mode.
- Now select wipe data/factory reset by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Next choose Yes — delete all user data with the Power button.
- After that select Reboot system now also with the Power key.
- Great! You are performed hard reset operation on your device.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.