FLY Life Geo Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset FLY Life Geo?
- In the first step switch off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start pushing Volume Down and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power button when the FLY logo pops up.
- When Recovery Mode pops up let go of Volume Down.
- In this mode choose wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Now select yes and press the Power button to confirm that.
- Finally choose reboot system now with the Power key.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset operation. All your data like passwords, images, files on the smartphone was erased.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.