FORME V12 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset FORME V12?
- For the first thing, you should turn your FORME V12 off, so hold down Power Button for a couple of seconds in order to do that.
- When your device is completely off, you should hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- In the following menu, you should select option “wipe data/factory reset“, using Volume Keys to navigate and Power Key to select.
- Confirm this operation next by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data”.
- Wait for a few seconds till data wipe completes, and after that select option “reboot system now” in order to restart your device.
- Within a few minutes after that, your FORME V12 will be restarted, and that’s it, congratulstions.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.