FORME Y11 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset FORME Y11?
- If you decided to perform Hard Reset operation on your FORME Y11, you have to turn it off by holding down Power Key for a few seconds.
- After your device turns off completely, you have to hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- When you see Android robot appeared on screen, you should hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once.
- In the appeared menu, use Volume Keys to navigate to option “wipe data/factory reset“, and then select it with Power Button.
- Next you have to confirm this operation by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data”.
- After a couple of seconds, data will be wiped, and you have to select option “reboot system now” after that to restart your device.
- Your FORME Y11 will be restarted in a couple of minutes after that, and that’s it, well done.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.