FORME Y110 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset FORME Y110?
- In order to perform the Hard Reset operation, press and hold the Power button in order to tap on the Power off option and switch your device off.
- Next, press and hold the Power key together with the Volume Up button. Release both of them when you see the Boot Mode on your screen.
- At this point, use your Volume Up key to scroll and the Volume Down button to choose the Recovery Mode option.
- To navigate in the Recovery Mode, use your Volume keys to scroll and the Power button to choose. This way, go to the Wipe data/factory reset option.
- To confirm your decision, tap on the Yes — delete all user data option.
- In order to exit and begin the Set up operation, tap on the Reboot option.
- Well done! Now you know how to properly perform the Hard Reset operation on your FORME Y110.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.