FUJITSU Arrows A 301F Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset FUJITSU Arrows A 301F?
- If you decided to perform Hard Reset operation on your FUJITSU Arrows A 301F, you should turn it off by holding Power Key for a few seconds.
- After your phone turns off completely, proceed by holding down combination Power Key + Volume Down for about 5 seconds.
- From the displayed menu, you should select option “Factory data reset”, use Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- And for the last thing, you should turn select option “Yes” to confirm whole operation.
- In a few minutes after this, your FUJITSU Arrows A 301F will be restarted and that’s it, congratulations.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.