FUJITSU Arrows Be F-04K Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset FUJITSU Arrows Be F-04K?
- If you decided to perform Hard Reset on your FUJITSU Arrows Be F-04K, it should be off, so hold down Power Key for a couple of seconds to make it that way.
- After your device turns off, you should proceed to the Recovery Mode by holding down combination Power Key + Volume Down for about 5 seconds.
- From the following menu, you should select option “Factory data reset”, use Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- And for the last thing, you should confirm this operation by selecting “Yes”.
- Your FUJITSU Arrows Be F-04K will be restarted in a few minutes and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.