FUJITSU Arrows Be F-05J Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset FUJITSU Arrows Be F-05J?
- In order to perform Hard Reset, your FUJITSU Arrows Be F-05J should be off, so hold down Power Key for a few seconds.
- After your device turns off, you should hold down combination Power Key + Volume Down for a couple of seconds to proceed.
- Form the appeared menu, select option “Factory data reset”, use Volume Keys to navigate and Power Key to select.
- And for the last thing, confirm this operation by selecting “Yes”.
- After that your FUJITSU Arrows Be F-05J will be restarted in about a minute and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.