FUJITSU Arrows NX F-01K Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset FUJITSU Arrows NX F-01K?
- In order to perform Hard Reset on your FUJITSU Arrows NX F-01K , you should turn it off firstly by holding Power Button for a few seconds.
- When your phone is completely off, hold down Power Key + Volume Down for about 5 seconds to proceed with operation.
- From the appeared menu, select option Factory data reset, use Volume Keys to navigate and Power Key to select.
- Next select option “Yes” to confirm this operation.
- After that Hard Reset operation will begin and it coule take for a few minutes, and then your FUJITSU Arrows NX F-01K will be restarted and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.