FUJITSU Arrows X LTE F-05D Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset FUJITSU Arrows X LTE F-05D?
- To perform Hard Reset on your FUJITSU Arrows X LTE F-05D, it must be off, so you should hold down Power Button for a few seconds to do that.
- Wait for your device to turn off completely, and then hold down combiantion Power Key + Volume Down for about 5 seconds to proceed with operation.
- The menu will pop up on screen, you should use Volume Keys to navigate to option “Factory data reset” and then select it with Power Key.
- Confirm this operation next by selecting “Yes”.
- After that your FUJITSU Arrows X LTE F-05D will be restarted in a minute or so and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.