G-TIDE E70 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset G-TIDE E70?
- If you want to perform the Hard Reset operation on your phone, the first thing you’ll have to do is press and hold the Power button for a while. Next, select the Power off option.
- At this point, press the Power button together with the Volume Down button. Once the logo appears, release the Power button and keep holding the Volume key.
- Next, scroll down to the Wipe data/factory reset option using your Volume buttons to scroll and the Power button to choose.
- To confirm your choice, you have to go to the Yes — delete all user data option.
- The last thing you have to select to begin the operation is the Reboot system now option.
- Well done! You’ve managed to perform the Hard Reset operation on your G-TIDE E70.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.