G-TIDE S3 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset G-TIDE S3?
- For this operation, you’ll need your G-TIDE S3 turned off, so hold down Power Button for a couple of seconds to make it that way.
- Once your device is completely off, you should proceed by holding down combination Power Key + Power Key for about 5 seconds.
- After you see Android robot appeared on screen, you should hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once to proceed.
- In the appeared menu, you should select option “wipe data/factory reset“, using Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- Next you should select option “Yes — delete all user data” in order to confirm this operation.
- After a couple of seconds, data will be wiped, and you should select option “reboot system now” to restart your device.
- Your G-TIDE S3 will be restarted in about a minute after that, and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.