GARMIN Forerunner 630 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset GARMIN Forerunner 630?
- Let’s commence by turning off your GARMIN . You can do it by pressing and holding the Left Upper button, then taping the Checkmark to confirm.
- After the device turns off, press and hold the Right Lower button.
- While holding the Right Lower button, turn on your GARMIN Forerunner 630 by pressing and holding the Left Upper button.
- Wait until this menu appears on the screen, then release all the buttons.
- Then tap on the Checkmark to confirm.
- Wait until the resetting process is complete.
- Great work!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.