GFIVE President Smart A98 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset GFIVE President Smart A98?
- First of all, you have to turn off your GFIVE President Smart A98, so hold down Power Button for a few moments to do that.
- After it turns off completely, proceed by holding down combination Power Key + Volume Down for about 5 seconds.
- When you see Android robot appeared on screen, hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once to proceed.
- You will enter Recovery Mode menu. Use Volume Keys to navigate to option “wipe data/factory reset“, and then select it with Power Key.
- Next you should confirm this operation, by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data”.
- Wait till data wipe compltes, and after that exit Recovery Mode by selecting option “reboot system now“.
- Your GFIVE President Smart A98 will be restarted after a couple of minutes and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.