GIONEE F100S Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset GIONEE F100S?
- Switch off the device by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- |You have to release held keys when you see an Android Image on the phone’s screen.
- To get into Recovery Mode hold down the Power rocker for a short while.
- While holding down the Power key press the Volume Up button once.
- Afterwards select the “Wipe data / Factory reset” by using the Volume buttons and press the Power key for confirmation.
- Then choose “Yes–delete all user data”. Use Volume Down to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select “reboot system now”.
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.