GIONEE F8 Neo Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset GIONEE F8 Neo?
- In the first step switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Release all buttons if you see information about Boot Mode.
- Now select “Recovery” by using Volume Up to navigate and press Volume Down.
- When the Android Robot image appears click Volume Up + Power button.
- After that choose “wipe data/factory reset”. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to conifrm that.
- In the next step select “yes” from the menu and press the Power button.
- At the end choose “reboot system now” with the Power key.
- Well done! Your device will be without any passcode needed to unlock.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.