GIONEE S10B Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset GIONEE S10B?
- At first switch off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Down and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release all buttons when you see Fastboot Mode.
- In this mode select “Recovery Mode” by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- When the Andorid Robot picture appears press Volume Up and Power button.
- Now use Volume keys to select “Wipe data / Factory reset” and confirm by using the Power button.
- Then choose “Yes”. Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- At the end select “reboot system now” by using the Power key.
- Perfect! All your data like passwords, images, files on the smartphone was removed.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.