GOCOMMA T6 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset GOCOMMA T6?
- First, turn on your GOCOMMA T6 by pressing and holding the Side button.
- After that open the Quick Panel by swiping down from the top of the screen.
- Now tap on the Settings icon.
- Once in settings, scroll down and tap on Clear Data.
- Now tap on Yes/Confirm to start the resetting process.
- Nicely done!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.